If so then our 100hr dog psychology course is perfect for you. You will learn about canine psychology, senses, dog training, dog obedience, solving behavioral disorders and much more in this online course.
This course is suitable for students, dog owners, dog and animal professionals and anyone wanting to learn more about dogs and their behavior and training.
If you are interested in more dog training courses may look at our Dog Care course or our Advanced Certificate in Animal Psychology if you are passionate about other animals as well!
- Describe how canine animals think and discuss the relevance of understanding canine psychology to people.
- Explain how canine animals communicate and formulate an understanding of possible ways that a human may communicate with a dog.
- Understand behaviours that are natural and predictable in canines and learn to recognise and understand signals that dogs give.
- Explain how dogs develop behavioural characteristics throughout stages of their life.
- Describe commonly occurring behavioural problems in dogs.
- Develop a program for training a new pet dog when it is brought into a household. • Explain how to train a dog to perform predetermined actions upon command.
- Describe how the movement of dogs can be controlled, both through training and other methods.
- Describe how dogs can be trained to perform tasks required as a working dog, including a sheep dog, tracking dog, blind dog or substance detection dog.